2012年10月26日星期五

monster beats ck soul body glit

: after rebuilt ,to be so garrulous ,it seems that this early waking ,the road in the heart of great loss ! , relationresultSuddenly ,the Qin Yiyang look big ,extremely angry at the empty wall yelled : you old devil ,who is ,why to take my body ,get out !Roll ! , relationresultIn the roaring pause for a moment later, Qin Yiyang suddenly became coldly said slowly : you is I, I is you ,is how to occupy ,say .
, relationresultThe same person ,with one voice, say two tone ,interval different discourse ,if close to listen ,just as two persons in the room dispute general .relationresult ,I is the Qin Yiyang ,you really are something ,monster beats,how can you be my !In my heart you practice when suddenly popped out, then I will lose the control to the body ,is this not to occupy ? Although this sounds more and more angry ,but more and more deep ,like being rigidly suppressed, difficult to discharge .
relationresult Now you dust barrier fan heart ,of course, past is unknown ,when you and I thoroughly fused occasion, you will understand all causal ,understand what avenue . Faint voice say this ,suddenly a sigh ,with a little reluctantly said: practice of Buddhism Sutra read no ,I would not now awake ,which I also re-entered the world due to the fate ,if you grudge resentment of Buddhism ,if not read the Sutra of the force, have you and I become ,how come the end does not come loose the resentment .
, relationresult Fusion ? The angry voice gradually calmed down ,whispered : if I do not practice Sutra ,you would not come ? , relationresult If you are not practicing the Buddhism arcane ,I would wake up, to be the gods wish fulfillment ,nature and you become .
Slightly after a pause ,and slowly the voice asked: Yang night exactly where to this sutra, the community is bounded Buddhist mystic ? , relationresult Hum !The question you have asked many times, what I want to tell you ! , relationresult Answer and answer also but sooner or later, to be followed by fusion ,our memories gathered into one place ,you know, since I know .
, relationresultQin Yiyang voice is silent for a moment ,said : if you undo my doubts ,I will now read no heart to tell with you . , relationresultDim sounds heard the word ,slightly conative ,Buddhism is to matter significant ,or early learned early preparedness , well ,you asked .
, relationresultQin Yiyang is thought, suddenly yelled: you... You he mother where ghost; wandering souls ? , relationresult Uh ! Dim sounds which come unexpectedly the problem block a stuffy chest ,only sighs : I .
.. Is not a ghost; wandering souls ,I ... But nothing too God statue . , relationresult Ha ha ha ha ! Qin Yiyang burst out laughing ,as if to this ridiculous answer was extremely funny, funny laugh ,laughter is dull ,finally hiss said : good !When you are divine king, why that will hide in my body .
, relationresult You are my reincarnation rebuilt body ,in my sleep when you were born . , relationresultOh. That is to say, the body is your ,I Qin Yiyang instead is an outsider ,you said I practice Heart Sutra ,wake you up ,it is what reason? , relationresult Hum ! Very mystical slightly hate said: no mind is Buddha Buddhism Sutra practice concepts of law ,and I am God heart is difficult ,to impart the Yang Yezhi must hide a malicious intent ,therefore ,I was repeatedly asked .
, relationresultOh. Qin Yiyang sounds more quietly said : so that is what it is. I see, I ,this thirty years of life is to live for you, monasticism is for you to repair .My father once told me , the people should be the reincarnation of God sheep word ,I thought it was a joke ,it should be in however on my body .
, relationresult You ,know ?Why should resist fusion ,condensed soul . , relationresult Ha ,ha ! Qin Yiyang laughter full of pathos , followed by fusion ,you are still you ,but !Who am I? Angrily questioned later, Qin Yiyang nor too ,continued: when you appear, I had a hunch that bad, fortunately father taught Sutra ,just let me be temporary .
You wake up ,if there is not much, a few meetings ,although the upper hand ,but can do nothing to me, your god respect too be more in name than in reality ! , relationresult You know what ,if I were to display telekinesis ,this body had the explosive body die .
Gee !Since you already know ,why ask those words ? , relationresultQin Yiyang subtle said: you are not due to road in the heart of damaged and like chatting ?I will accompany you say a word ,and if not, I will set out what I want to know .
, relationresultToo bad mystical and sense ,deep voice asked: what ,what do you wanna know ? , relationresultQin days Yiyang suddenly laughed , ha ha ,you said , the heart will make you the road in the heart of great loss ?You said you, God made Buddhism heart hard alloy ?This is what I want to know .
Now that I lost the control to the body ,since my spirit and your body ,why don go on practicing Heart Sutra ,ha ha !Cultivation of Heart Sutra not only can increase the power of the soul ,can let your mind heart damage .
Damage together ,I what is there against it ? , relationresultSpeaking of which ,Qin Yiyang tone to a said: I won talk with you ,if you can force to erase me it ,if not ,I will be in your knowledge of the sea for ever and ever Sutra practice ! , relationresultThe voice is getting smaller and smaller ,seems to Qin Yiyang soul have sunk deep knowledge sea ,suddenly ,it is a word of afferent too gods wish , you fucking shit god statue ,waiting for you ,I will not read small heart cultivation to the Dzogchen state, your mother he prepared to become monks ! , relationresultThegods wish too hurried along noise followed ,huge power once again went to the Yiyang condensed into a group soul ,but still with a few times ,Qin Yiyang black soul body glittered with a little weak yet tough abnormalities of the Golden Mount , Heart Sutra and Tao god Buddha heart be misfits read bright ,let the gods wish to stay too hard .
relationresultGodstatue too eagerly ,suddenly expanding power ,can just stretch, felt a piercing pain came to the brain .Suddenly ,the body sweating, appearance crimson ,skull looked ready to immediately burst in general .
Only scattered power too urgent ,desperate panting ,while after the great resentment and said: who the hell is !Who is taught Sutra ,to let me know ,even the Buddha-dhatu extreme ,I also want to let their body and soul out !Wait ,I completely restored after power ,I will destroy buddhism ! , relationresultWantonly vent ,very god statue was pain in brain back to reality ,think knowledge sea have a good practice not read heart of soul ,was full of bitter ,funny .
Qin Yiyang said is true at all ,if really, he practiced till the Dzogchen ,his is not to meet Buddha shines ,the Buddha was overflowing ... .. , relationresultOh myGod !I am too ancestor worship God ,really want to become monks .
.. .. , relationresult... .. , relationresultAt this time, in the blue valley somewhere hidden ,perhaps coincidentally ,perhaps sensed what ,a benevolent and kind countenance wave Bodhisattva feeling ,clutch points to calculate, quite puzzled to himself: why would I felt the Buddha-dhatu will add a tall man ?Why can have to imminent feeling ?The Buddha was pre world law more and more obscure ! , relationresultWave is calculated, and the chaos and uncertainty ,gave up ,think of a thing with the great laughs : Yang Ye will not read the Sutra practicing how to ,ah ,ah Yang Yang donors ,donor , I said ,you are my people in Buddhism ! , relationresultThe fourteenth chapter of god statue in distress , relationresultThe nightsuch as paint ,The Strip nobody ,Yang night alone is full of worry to walk in the green stone on the road .
Outside Xiao Wan ,Yang night needs a quiet thinking ,how to deal with the crisis .In the Ming Dynasty family coming road ,the pictures as a movie in my mind one one pass ,waviness ,lotus blue ,then Lord ,Cang ancestor temple cloud ,are light ,these Buddhas and words ,all pointing in the colony complex continental reincarnated god statue . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论