2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro uld like to accompan

Cool breathing of soil square year old three of fear feeling.
I for I the mindset at this time super disaffection, stop and think, I keep quiet voice to speak up hard:"Have what rubbish you say, I listen to be."
The eyes of soil square year old three keennesses throw on me and eye me to very long just say chillily:"I can also have what can say of, you true productive, unexpectedly run a place to that kind of, also disguise as this appearance, today I if don't find out you, you is be not intend to accompany that man to stay overnight?"
His words let my face right away a red, however see the look in the eyes that he is icy cold and be full of a Nu idea me right away saying of not resigned to playing second fiddle:"I would like to accompany who stay overnight is my business, need not your tube!"
The square of the soil is annoyed by me make an effort a to strike table to roar a way:"The Zuo rattan loves!Don't think that the close elder brother whom I ain't you didn't dare to beat you!"
"Have ability you kill me like, anyway you don't like me as well and kill you to me can thoroughly get away from me isn't very good!Zuo rattan's loving her is an idiocy, silly silly like you, then be harmed injured all over the body, she finally started new life now, how?Aren't you happy?"
I part to him roar part in mind and inwardly repent to the small love, "Be getting more ashamed, temporarily take you to be shield, only stand me to just entitle to to say to is all my indefensible towards roaring, otherwise how with him on your position."
Indeed as expected, at my mislead intentionally under, he hear an eye after my words Central plains originally of the Nu idea disappear like the sand dust sort being blown about by the breeze without a trace, leave of only regret and deplore greatly, a long time, he sighed tone and stretched hand my hair of light and soft petting to say:"Lovely son, I have been all aming you as my close younger sister, I know that day I really hurt you, your hating me was as it should be, but I don't think you humiliate I to make reprisals me and finally be subjected to harmful of still you."
I am stunned speechless, unexpectatively cold hard parties representative soil square year old three unexpectedly also like this one side that is softhearted, by so doing good ending, as long as I connect down to sincerely admit his own mistake to him, then explain with him I ain't likely to have with 14 elder brother Langs the relation of super comity, that came off stage so much.
I am considering how should heel soil square year old three apologize, but his looking at my vision be full of a flounder, then imitated a Buddha to descend the tremendous decision sort stretches hand to pull me into his bosom to make an effort to embrace me, my body a while Jiang's living all have already coulded not say the words come and surround at surroundings mix there is especially light tobacco breathing on his body make me frighten into inaction more, the ear spread soil at this time square year old three sigh of voice, "lovely son, I marry you good."
"E?"I am almost suffocated by own saliva, a while flounce from his bosom unimaginablely looking at soil square year old three doubt that he isn't annoyed by me mental disorder.
Soil square year old three look at my voice to softly say:"Lovely son, these two days I seek you everywhere, was full of worry anxiously and discomfort in the heart, fearing you would have an accident, I know that you aren't willing to come back to is to don't want to face me, even if I am strong line of to close you now you still will by all meansly leave here, you need not go again anyplace, I satisfy your wish like, although till now I still have no way love you, however even if have no love we of still has natural affection be not?I will make great effort to make I love yours, you don't want to be getting more painful again."
I have already coulded not say the words come, the this time words are really very affecting to say, but-eldest brother~~you are full of sacrifice dedication like this spirit will make me perplex very much!
I want brush-off, but looking at square face of soil to walk into dying a martyr of grave facial expression, I still really not well then say what, will end oneself right away the gold bachelor's career believe that he is more depressed than me, in case that he thinks that my desire should still refuse, a with angry determination will living a rice to cook with me now mature rice Anne my heart, that it's my turn to be getting more depressed.
I am silly to silly looking at soil square year old three is harding put is good, he already stand up to own decision to do end Chen Ci, "from now on you the darling is foolish at the Tun don't run about aimlessly everywhere, waited my affairs of handle knob heads all solution empress take you to return to day wild come with a marriage proposal to Mr. Teng of Zuo, you need not worry, I suit the action to the word, can't fail to keep promise, the time is getting more late, you like rest."
He says and then turns round to draw back a paper door to go out, leaves my one personal Leng Leng of sat to daze at first, he so from say from the coming to a decision of words two of us' wedding, I didn't know that I should put at this time what facial expression, if the Zuo rattan love hears soil a square year old three the this time words estimate the too agitated scream faints, as for I-really miss depressed swoon so much now.Although I am to pretty appreciate his, but I appreciate and get married to is a different thing, besides the soil hurtles this I was a beginning for a long time to the CP, how can be so broken by me, absolutely can not!But how don't marry him?If I ran the words of road Gao Sha to there bother.
The top of head suddenly spread small sound when I don't already have a headache, I the eyebrows control don't live of jump about two times then raise head to say:"Come down and accompany me to say, I am very depressed now."
Indeed as expected, see the mountain Qi 烝 noodles expressionless from above the ceiling jump down, he sits down then simple and directly says in front of me:"Your true plan marries soil square pair long?"
"How may?That is just his wishful viewpoint, I can't marry him, besides I basically ain't a Zuo rattan to love, if he takes I go to a day wild seek a Zuo rattan of the elder brother of love come with a marriage proposal, I not is waiting be revealed!
Hear I say so, the ice on the mountain Qi 烝 face seals a facial expression to obviously defrost, and he lowers the head to ponder a short moment then openings way:"That what plan do you have now?All through the night leave still just here to live a period of time again?"
"Can live again how many days, otherwise Gao Sha wased in Dutch, you are really also of, do they want to search how you not and in advance send secret message for me?Harm I drive soil square's catching is wearing, you see!I drive he is from the prostitute street all the way the Ye wear to bring back Tun wrist affirmative all have already been getting more purple."
I say to draw back gusset to let mountain Qi the 烝 sees I now still dull pain wrist, up and indeed as expected have red to be suffused with purple fingerprint, want to necessarily is what soil square rage under have never controled good strength give hold out, although my current endurance dint is super violent, but my current endurance dint is like this kind of to puzzlingly distress to still keep making me very depressed.
I the positive Jue wear the mouth lets him sees me a wretched and matchless wrist, the mountain Qi 烝 suddenly stretches hand to grasp my hand, I one Leng instinct of want handle knob to take out to return him but have already made an effort to fist, vision lookinging at of deep You I say:"Do not move, show me."
A Zhan really doesn't move again in my heart and can not help inwardly amazing in the heart oneself how can and so obedient, with that do I think that the white Zai that I sees become adult a version has a relation for an instant?
As I am returning Leng absolute being he has already cautiously started checking printing of purple red scar of my wrist, the eyebrows doesn't easily realize lightly wrinkly for a while, immediately take out a wood box from the bosom, he by hand points to be stained with some ointments that the inside ivory sends forth light medicine joss-stick then light and softly on my wrist of print a scar daubery, the light cool idea informs my skin along with his finger, the originally still dull pain wrist is very not quickly painful ……
Looking at mountain Qi the 烝 hard help the scene that I ascend a medicine not to know how of I suddenly have some blush with shame, want to take out to return and worry that he sees me of different, have to strong from the endurance, a good half-day he just stops action, then passes the ointment to me to say:"Put on again once tomorrow like, this is effective to fall a dozen to sprain."
"H'm ……thank."
I stop and think the mindset of letting I to resume as usual just from his hand in once connected a wood box, O.K. he didn't notice before now me ain't natural, the voice mildly said:"Today I go out to fish for long state the person's intelligence report, just know soil from the on duty of the member of team while coming back square pair long hear that someone once sees you over there, so take the brigade seeks you to the prostitute street, be I arrive to already too late,beats by dre pro, can see you drive soil square pair long take."
My Leng just realize for a while that he is explaining the reason that didn't notify me to me, I right away smile Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论