2012年11月19日星期一

Beats by Dre Just Beats the fork has a piece

Island of adventure also in no case at minority so belong to under dare to affirm adventure of maple leaf island the valuables and this waters leaving sink the valuables in the ship absolutely unlike dark forest of little ……"make reference to my thunder especially grind to a stop for a while, because he the murderous look at the side of body have already slowly disappeared ……and at this time I need not want to also know after of I again the eye affirm Shan at this time and gold coin homology of flickering golden light.
The murderous look that sees me already a rag of cloud thunder immediately after say especially:"In fact belong to under don't know the size of maple leaf island, afraid is even the king doesn't know as well …… can the person returned to by maple leaf bird is really too little, can check the group of islands of pure periphery in the maple leaf island is already not easy ……"
"You can think so far to have much of prospect~~ha ha~~~~~But!I don't hope that what you still have to deceive me ……this time even if.The herald bottom goes and stops a ship rest, all go to the restaurant to hold a meeting ……"roar with laughter first behind again the cold voice say.
"Is ……" got my pardon thunder especially hurriedly in response to the way.
"Does the old man damning incredibly dare to intimidate to make me?Your dead settle ……"looking at thunder to leave especially of background my heart in dark beg for a way,Beats by Dre Just Beats.But meanwhile in the afar, a pile of memorial suddenly beat one to spray Ti and had wiping of the chicken skin pimple old man's habitual of whole body to wipe a nose to say before a gorgeous[one] old man inside the palace is reading to fix attention on:"Do not know again is which individual at cried up my plentiful achievement Wei to spin!"
Go to the restaurant of world of noon in one row another row very neatly sit full person, everybody facial expression serious one sit,cheap dr dre beats, the hands put on the leg ……if being not the maid that they after death return and shuttle otherwise like this static appearance will make people associate a wax.Until put a full flourishing food on the table's top the maids just stopped a busy step, at the same time also stop next the Chan put not and together of step voice and basin the son knock each other of jingle voice, if momentary the big restaurant becomes matchless and silent ……a see a restaurant have already resumed to be calm me to lift a spirit field voice to say to make my voice able to stream into everybody's ear:"Tomorrow, you win 2/3 people to face to join world army corps of the first-time experience and training, pass after the experience and training you will become stronger, experience and training be ……live on the maple leaf island for three months!!"
My words are to drop down in the crowd a persons with all bombs all use a complicated look in the eyes to there is the excitement that fearing to also have can not cover up towards hoping, there being surprise in the look in the eyes, each other, and that excitement of the look in the eyes be naturally from living in the dark forest lead of old member of team ……"probably this will be your last experience and training ……tell me you timid?"I suddenly clap but rise to toward set under of the member of team roar a way.
"Have no ……" was probably the woman who proceeds from being used to all people including to sit to also all stand loudly roar a way.
"Is very good!The elite that has already proven that you are in the world army corpses of the ability God ground, and can accept experience and training be prove that you will be the world army corps elite within elite ……you will can accept experience and training but feel Jiao Ao for yourselves as well, proud of!!The wine cup that raises you now, lets our stem revel after descending this cup for a day ……tomorrow set out!!"I raised table up packed the wine cup of tea to loudly say'Shua'of all people all stood for a while Gao raise hand medium wine cup to quaff in one gulp, then again'Shua'of sat down all of a sudden, and I also turned round to leave a restaurant after letting go of the wine cup in the hand, because I know if I don't walk they aren't likely to release of eat of ……indeed as expected!At I just stepped a front door of restaurant after death right away'Hua'of fought a while is like that up to thousand mahjongs can shuffle cards, comes all of a sudden to this of voice although I early have already become accustomed to,just still gave me a fright, I exaggerate very much a jump 1 to turn round to toward front door to scold a way:"I depend!!There is a necessity so exaggerating,Beats Detox?"
"Old elder brother, we are about to go to a devil island tomorrow how you seem at 1:00 also not nervous appearance?"A new member of team are in poor fettle full is a misgiving to looking at him to just ask a way at big piece Doll's old member of team
"I why important piece?You also unimportant piece you are to settle ……"the mouth be had a little a speech by the chock-full old member of team to not and purely say.
"I?Can't?Why to is me?"The new member of team stopped to ask a way in the fork.
"Is too simple!Because your old elder brother can see you!"The old member of team smile ground immediately after says:"Just the senior clerk produces us with us to choose 1-2, we see easy on the eyes person ……feed don't stare so me~~~I is you like~~~~"
"What good?"New member of team Du Du mumbling tunnel.
"Oh~~~ don't plank wear dead person's face~~~" says his big hand is malicious at that new member of team's back up clap under almost make him is suffocated by a piece of meat."!Ha ha ha~~ashamed, ashamed ……so!I say after speaking a secret, you can not tell other people~~~" him embarrassedly smiled to smile with you.
New member of team a hear is a secret the Shu ear arrive his mouth side to wait for right away, sees he secretly as being a thief took a look to say on all sides:The new member of team in"take several more pockets …… more big more good ……" are one Leng first then return to his an eye to say:"This calculate which son of secret~~~"
"You listen to I finish saying words~~~~~Is true don't understand to respect elder generation at all ……"
"Like well …… you say, you say ……"
"H'm~~~like this still about ……you think the gold coin that piles up mountain and evil monster Jing stone how much can you pack?"He an old spirit the horizontal autumn ground say.
"!"That new member of team are again one Leng, he at can not understand these old member of team how can devil island so the deathtrap describe a Kingsoft silver mountain allow the shape that you move



Chapter 59:king's plum reach



"~~~~Has the Qiao son already eaten for lunch?I am quickly famished ……"'bang'of a front door drive I a feet Chuai open.
"Like, host's lunch has already got ready ……" Qiao son side puts vegetables by the side of the desk to say.
"Oh~~~~I am very hungry~~~have not my connecting breakfast eaten!"Say I beginning dynasty table up of delicacy launch aggression.
"Wu?Qiao son don't you eat?"Ate severals I discover that the Qiao son still waits on Hou in a side me, I can not help asking a way.
"Not!The Qiao son has been already eaten ……"Qiao son the soft voice say, then the fork has a piece of meat to put to go into my bowl.
"That Qiao son you see the satge that I let the thunder assist in managing especially for me how, I want to hold a singing performance tonight ……" filled into meat after the mouth I the Zhi Zhi Wu Wu the ground say.
"Singing performance??Do the host want to sing?"Although Qiao son for'singing performance'this new phrase how don't know, she can still keep guessing her host's meaning.
"Too like, the host's singing is being quasi- will draw on many people ……" Qiao son happily says.
"Etc. ……Qiao son what did you just say??"Qiao son just of a words let I am given or got an electric shock for a while, body one Zhan sinks a voice to ask a way.
"Not not not …… the Qiao son spoke amiss, the Qiao son didn't dare any further next time ……" Qiao son hears my tone suddenly becoming so deep and low and then mistaking that I got angry then to kneel on the ground to implore my pardon right away.
See the Qiao son misunderstand my words, I say right away:"The Qiao son gets up, you know that I don't like you kneel down of ……" hands to have Qiao son, I continue to say:"Qiao son you have no wrong, just your words make me thought of a matter ……a matter can make us earn greatly greatly chase the business of gold coin!!"Looking at Qiao son not of look in the eyes I say:"You still don't understand now, hereafter give you explanation again ……go to!!"
"~~~" Qiao son lovely should an after the dynasty front door walk.
"!To, tonight isn't that I sing~~~"
"Is not host??Who is that meeting ?"Qiao son very surprise because only her host will sing most in her heart.
"You Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论