2012年11月19日星期一

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com looking at her look

The my age look like girl has already walked to my in front to say very politely:"Welcome princess Qing to our absolute being Nai one clan, please have peace of mind first bottom, the Presbyterian Church summons you after three days."
"Why to want three days empress?Will don't is all right tomorrow?I have a lot of questions to think to get answer there from your elder quickly."
Immediately show unintentionally difficult air to say on that girl's face:"Is really sorry, the health condition of elder hasn't been good, now just in the soundly asleep, have to would wake up after three days, so ……"
", That even if, I am also a bit tired, please prepare a place for taking a rest for me."
Hear the facial expression that I say so immediately peeping out to loosen tone in her face, the careful Chan hands my side to walk side to say:"The clan inside has never come to traveler person before, so the room that didn't exclusively entertain guest as well, please live my elder sister's room, I call azure stone, live in the next door, if occupying can call me at any time."
She says to have already taken to my[one] room of clean nattiness invites me to sit to in the chair.
I conjecture surroundings environment to say:"Azure stone, and your elder sister?This house only has you a ?What about others?"
She is making the bed for me and saying:"My elder sister is the person who pleases you to this, the transmission stone is very rarely seen in the clan, can not be at will wasted, so after my elder sister hand over to you the transmission stone, oneself wants to on footoot come back, probably would not° until several days come home.As for others because everyone in the daytime work to very hard and all want to take a rest early and early, it are really sorry to can not greet you."
"Do not relate to, you are a good, person's many more easy stage frights to me.To, I remember that your the elder sister's eyes color is purple, the eyes color of your sister how different?"
She turns a head cautiously to my explanation way:"The eyes color of our clansmen isn't an always all just the same color, it will along with the increment of our ages, predict the becoming of ability is strong and change a color, press order of sequence and mostly is divided into seven kinds of colors, black, gold, purple, red, silver, green and blue, it are gold colors to generally be like all of my so big kid's eyes, but even if be the same as a gold color, the color will also have obvious difference, in the clan even if being 2 twins' eyes color is also absolutely impossibly completely similar, each colors of clansmen eyes is all the one and only."
She says to make the bed loose loose soft just come over here to say:"Princess Qing, sheet I already for you spread good, send greeting a heart rest,Beats Solo HD!"
I am really tired, way voice, hand in her Chan under lie to didn't after a while get into dreamland in the bed.
Come into nostrils in the aroma early in the morning on the second day of wake up in the rice joss-stick, this just discovers own belly already hungry the murmur getting a murmur keep yelling.Just thinking shout an azure stone, but stumble on a bedside and no longer know when put a pair of walking sticks,Beats by Dre Just Beats, so didn't be shouting a person as well, walked with a cane oneself to go out.
Follow rice flavor to arrive at dining room, have already put a table of meal with complete aroma on the table, the azure stone carries soup to come out to smile to say to me from the kitchen:"Princess Qing, you are awake, please take a meal, have a meal you can go to an outside and walk, we is scenery in the clan very good."
A hear outside, I right away sit to big stuttered to get up in the dining table, some no time for waitings wanted to see this it is said that be cursed the existence environment of one clan, on the dining table my finally understanding to arrive originally absolute being Nai one clan is a woman to take charge of, also only the woman ability have already predicted future ability, I this just understands absolute being Nai one clan in those early years why will so decidedly escape from mankind society, if I suddenly became ugly, I also affirmed to seek a forest to live as recluse to disappear outsider any further.
Have a meal, strolled absolute being Nai under the accompanying of azure stone one living as recluse of clan ground, visited along while, finally I the living environment that can describe them with the utopia, these four words,cheap dr dre beats.This place is really too beautiful, absolutely is the masterpiece of great universe.Mountain scallion is charmingly feminine, water clarifies radiant, more rare is here disappear a Xian dust, naturally pure quite feeling, let people sink the unique lovely view color of dipping into this multicolored rich in hues and gorgeous strange United States a while under.
Meet the clansmen of one clan of absolute being Nai all the way they all say "hello" to me very politely, indeed as expected everybody owns a pair of beautiful eyes that belongs to oneself's uniqueness, each one owns the children of black eyes all the powder makeup jade Zhuo abnormality of beautiful amiability, as for those ages are largish, although eyes are beautiful to make people move not to open eyes, looks ……this ……BE a person to have to be honest and kind, I the not known was thin to describe.
As long as don't face the person of one clan of largish star Nai of those age and ability, see three days in the so beautiful place, scenery be not what hard to carry on matter, very quick three days past, then I have to arrive absolute being Nai one summoning of clan elder and walk into the whole residence with biggest small village, I start construction to the do-it-yourself in the mind and fight for attaining where fear that it is said that that the whole clan ability is the biggest and age also the biggest elder grows with Martian I can also keep the quietest attitude not to have to be disrespectful.
Lead in the azure stone under, I walk with a cane to arrive at one in hospital to fall a riotous plum flower tree of Ying inferior treat, didn't stand how long, a pure Yue was soft of the voice have already rung out in the ear, "princess Qing, make you long etc., I for my disrespectful apologize to you."
At here foolish three day I have been profoundly understand, voice good to listen combine not necessarily grow good-looking, voice and looks are here all basically is become inverse ratio trend, I have already had some times to be subjected to scared case because this kind of good to listen voice didn't take precautions against to hastily turn a head and hope that the looks of this elder can not and too persecute my sense of vision nerve.
I stop and think a smile to just turn a head, see a woman with a pair of water sort in the lakes pure and beautiful eyes embrace an eyes the small Luo Li being received by the cloth topping stand on my in front and also go, facial appearance not to do the degree of evil-foreboding dream, I right away use the most perfect smiling face to say to that woman:"Please don't say like this, can see the honor that you are me."
Be affirmed by me to ascend to take a to put on to smile to use for the woman face of elder with just the as different as chalk and cheese voice said:"Princess Qing, you mistook one for another, I was the maid of elder, this is our absolute being Nai the elder of one clan, thousand cherry adults.
Is unimaginable to looking at her look in the eyes points at of embrace in the bosom even if eyes are received by the cloth up still one eye can see its Luo Li essence girl, I really and thoroughly had no language, although what appearance coulding not see eyes is, a see to absolutely is one insulating with ugly vocabulary is very lovely of female kid, this looks didn't°yet I all of the Luo Li are whole clans age's elder with biggest and the strongest ability?
A clan of the good magic!Absolutely is completely super Be taken off to the convention outside a clan of the existence!
I this still just regrets, the small Luo Li has already used that kind of pure Yue the soft voice say:"I am the elder absolute being of the absolute being Nai one clan the Nai is thousand cherries, princess Qing Pleases sit down."
She says a rattan chair hasing already been put under the plum flower tree by the maid sits in seat of honor well, I also immediately sit down to have some to curiously conjecture her in front of her, really very oddness since she so old, the ability is so strong, why the facial appearance can also keep very lovely kind of Luo Li.
The in the mind is still whispering, she seems to see my idea, and the lips side peeps out very shallow smiling face to say:"Is each generation absolute being Nai what elder bears of one clan curse all different from clansmen, therefore we will own the clansmen has no of make body to return to the special ability for tracing for time.
What I bear curses although can make I at use after the foreknowledge ability facial appearance can't be subjected to the slightest influence, but body will excrescent infirmity, even even have no the energies of words, so can not help can let the body backset return to childhood period to meet with you, you can also get this kind of to make after owning my eyes body to return to the ability for tracing for time."
"Your eyes?Do you say that you want to give° your eyes me?"
I the surprised Cha say and absolutely dare not believe own ear.
"That's right, I want to send my left eye to you, so of eyes your satisfaction?"
She says to have already cover the cloth of eyes to uncover to bare her right eye, then I could not say words any further Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论