2012年12月7日星期五

google Few people have th

In the face of older children ,obviously fall on the leeward .A moment later, his body will get several, very embarrassed .However .He is not shy ,but .,spell on the beating, also want to get back a little interest .
relationresultThe childstrength is limited after all ,after a little while .Few people have the strength .Small East dress was torn ,forehead of a gold bag ,one eye is hit into a black eye, suffered multiple injuries ;several of his opponents were difficult ,each of us much hangs a stippling .
The boy was led by small East in the hands of a bite ,hurt too noisy : Du Xiaodong ,you dog ?How to still take bite ? , relationresultSmall Eastsome stands not steadily ,is still a clenched fist ,snapped: you to me are what .
If you dare .I put your eyes blind ,bite your nose ! , relationresultHearof such threats, several boys the straight run cold .This kid is like a wild dog ,how to fight the gameness ,today occupies much cheaper .
relationresultYou wait ,a few days to find you ! The bite of the boy saw his wrist is bleeding ,was a little flustered, leaving a parting shot ,he and several companions rush to .relationresultBrother .
Are you okay ! I walked over .Both eyes were red with weeping .relationresultSmall eastthe disheveled hair straightened ,Facebook,put on sister handed over clothes .Comfort: I ,I am fine !Next time if they dare to come back ,I see a play .
.. ... . , relationresultJustsay ,small East stopped suddenly ,see the big brother Xiao Xin is not far away at him .relationresultBig brother ! I also see Xiao new ,uttered a loud call .
At the same time ,she felt the seriousness of the problem ,quickly pulled up to each other, a track: big brother ,you don my brother ,he didn fight . , relationresultXiao Xindid not immediately known ,but will look closely at the small East ,voice said slowly : small East ,you fight right? , relationresultSmall eastto big brother has always been very respectable ,but during the fight the matter ,he did not consider himself nothing wrong .
Want, or speak his mind : big brother ,I did something wrong ! , relationresultIs ? Xiao Xindun down ,hand in the small East forehead touched ,the little guy hurts hum .relationresultJust thewhole fight ,Xiao new look be crystal clear .
He was on the spot in a fight ,is a child ,he didn the big bullying the small ;two want to have a look the child how much potential .Today ,he is in the small East body ,saw himself was a shadow ,as stubborn ,like the undefeated .
The weak against the strong ,is expected to lose ,but the input is not losing ,can not lose the spirit ,lose momentum .For small east the respect, he is very pleased ,so the training of heart .
relationresultSmall Eastsaw a faint smile on one new look ,threw back his head and said : big brother ,you think I the fight played ? , relationresultXiaonew : ! , relationresultBig brotherattitude was quite small East expectation .
He sighed ,feeling very dissatisfied with : big brother ,what did I do wrong? They bully me and I ,I can fight back ? , relationresultXiao Xinyaoshook his head ,smiled and said: I saying you shouldn play this frame ,but you the wrong way .
, relationresultThese wordshave meaning, small East when not understand .Xiao Xin then said : the fight ,only you ,not I protect .If they are in the siege of you at the same time, in addition to send a person to bully miscarriage or take her threat to you, and you do? Secondly ,you fight really hard, but by a ruthless character ,can play a few people ?If a more ruthless ,you have only beaten a .
Cannot see a bite of a bar ! , relationresultSmall easthe asked be rendered speechless ,paused ,have strong voice said: I even beaten ,but also to my care .But you say the second problems, I now have no way .
They are more than me, tall and effort than I, then how to play and win . , relationresultLittle fool ! Xiao new play small East head collapse .The little guy straight kneading head aches .
relationresultIquickly pulled Xiao new clothes ,Jiao said : big brother .You don my brother ,he is also in order to protect me ,and before the bad children . , relationresultXiaonew touched my small round face ,nodded and said : my lovely, big brother is called small East ,but teach him not .
When the small Dongdun eyes .Jumped for joy : elder brother ,don teach me ? , relationresultXiao Xinyaosaid : I do not teach you fight to bully others ,but learn to protect themselves .
, relationresultSmall easttake the matter seriously and nodded his head ,eyes shining : big brother ,you can rest assured !I learn to fight .In order to protect sister and myself ,never bully other children .
, relationresultXiao Xin thought ofthe forthcoming journey ,no time to teach small east .Therefore ,he put two children into a roadside lawn ,will I hold onto a piece of stone benches ,and then the small East said: small East ,now you attack me ,whatever the solution .
, relationresultAt this time,the small east already understand big brother is teaching him .Put the bag on the stone benches ,with two small fist fight to Xiao Xin .However ,Shaw just squatted on the one hand ,seemingly at random block to block ,but always smaller than the East soon after the first ,to make him attack to eliminate invisible .
relationresultA moment later,small East has no energy ,sat panting, feel helpless said: big brother .You than me so much .How can I win you . , relationresultXiao Xinsink hole under the said: you think carefully why he lose? , relationresultSmall Eastwithout thinking said: you move faster than me ,stronger than me .
, relationresultXiaonew nodded: say yeah .You can the big kids .This is also why .So ,now you need to improve is our own strength and speed .As for how to fight,cnn, you these two aspects are better, I will teach you .
, relationresultBut how can I do ? Small east very indissolubles the ground asks .relationresultXiao Xinthink about it a little ,google,then according to the small East age characteristics ,professor some improvement in strength and speed method, the little guy was not immediately began to be full of joy ,hate .
I also beside up lively ,requirements and brother together to practice .In this regard, small East feel disdain .Luna is a small enough, asked her to wake up every morning, jogging, Catch-22 .
However ,in order to take care of her sister small East or pat chest agreed, but I can do it, is to be expected .relationresultSeeing thesky is dark ,Xiao new holding two little guys ready to go home .
Just turned a corner ,a woman suddenly flustered ran over, just and Shaw new head-on collision .relationresultBig brother ,the elder sister how ? Small East and Luna coincidentally called .
relationresultXiaonew heart once .The other hit over time, he subconsciously with chest top .Did not think this woman is really bad, was okay ,she was playing the fly .We must not blame her new GG ,his two hands holding the two little guys ,can only be used to play football the habitual action ,chest stop ball ,but the effort for a bit long .
relationresultThe womanwas wearing a dark suit ,because the fall angle problem ,could not see her face .She is really bad ,just under a light rain ,the ground is wet .And she fell down place happens to have a puddle ,one can imagine the results of natural . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论