2012年11月15日星期四

google ing a great achievem

That island of time, I have already basically done not flutter on the deck.
The dark night covers with the next island and far and far hopes to go, that light of fire is also very ferocious.I am resolute to issue order to depend up, tidy up there is still quite a few in place, don't think that the wave takes a lot of time.The soldier who has already touched a clear waters, very quick drive into a war ship silently touch and go ground, a bay that carries on the back breeze.I get 100 soldiers, under the sistuation that enemy's milli- has no knowledge, decline a sort like soldier Tu of absolute being, appear at scream hysterically to scream madly of bandit in front.Xu Sheng leads other soldiers and search possible cave and concealed body of.
Looking at a fire heap side these black 78 bad bandits, wore on their body obviously is the clothes that robbed from the fishing village, need not again confirmation what, I coldly hope these beasts, openings:"Can understand I talk of, will say person's words, the station comes out."
These people wide awoke to come over from stunned and soon started loudly yelling what.Not and in a short while, and then have ten several people drilled out from some places and rounded to come over to us.We all no longer talk and looking at them to surround quietly and surround us betwixt.
Wait they to arrive about, I repeated 1 timed again to just ask words, or didn't manage mine.Since so, also need not stayed a hand, one kills word export, my soldier at the side of body like hunt leopard sort toward the enemy rush toward pass by.This is the unilateral battle, the bandits of in front basically aren't the opponent that trains to have plain soldier, very quick fall flop greater half.Leave of is all rtistic skill more severe of, also the soldier who doesn't live me.The small half of two-hour period empress , in front of me, has already didn't been a stand of.Looking at drive the soldier drag along I several Japanese invaderses that still has spirit before the body, hope them unwilling and eyes of old grudge, I smiled to smile and nowise showed consideration an underground to make and all killed, don't stay 1 to live, don't a captive.Is slowly prosperous originally don't want to do the affair of this kind of massacre, but after seeing these Japanese invaderses living a ground of cave, viewpoint thoroughly changed, also similar to me, with the icy cold vision looking at those beasts be killed light by all of the soldier.In the cave, a few infants skeleton and describe that the emaciated woman makes people touch eyes shocking, the kid is unexpectedly given by them ……leave Xu Sheng in cave, signaled hint to kill a woman, buried them with the mood of grief and indignation with kid.
It is dawn, made sure again in the island again have no live, on burning torch those caves, we drive onto the next destination.Stand on the deck, I hope the black mark of distance to think worry, Xu Sheng Dao I side in the body:"Do not make you see those ……I from make decision.Those women, voluntarily ……these beast, we how the mother whom the kid's true state of matter tell to expect."
Although I didn't see, can can also imagine of arrive:"The thanking you thinks for I wearing.There is no way, tell their kid to is dead!You should know that I say now of will never pass meaning!"
Xu Sheng Dian nods:"In the war, woman and kids being captured will become war booty, especially those have a certain identity.Make decision Mr. or general of, the woman and the kid is to bestow will get to having a great achievement is also a matter often.But, I really have never seen like this frivol the beast of the person.You can say that again and have no civilized beast to this kind of, really should kill light."
Hope once the front hope a limitless waters, I lightly say:"I not like to see homicidal, also not like to kill people.But, some people can be used to kill to clear.Person's residue like this, I can't show leniency, you have to not have the heart that accept, either.Our soldier unifies but fights for the sake of the world, for making more common people lead a safe life but fighting.So, our soldier absolutely can not have immoral conduct.The military discipline is very important, I hope that you can hold this."
Xu Sheng nods.I saw his one eye and smiled to smile:"You and the text Gui be often to read Dao only to train soldiers to have no here interesting?These Japanese invaderses are the targets that you train soldiers.Slowly play with them good, all islands in the neighborhood are your battlefields, any training meanses can use.To these Japanese invaderses, have to not there is any sympathy.Wait world to stabilize, the place of east, I can't pass."
Xu Sheng Tan one breath, don't talk.I understand his meaning and tidy up these people, can not bring them feeling of honor, they are hot to look forward to what to hope is a real battlefield:"I understand your worry.Stop worrying, big of the naval battle is in the behind.Train soldiers the thousandth, launch troops temporarily.Chiang-Nan of unified, see you expressing.Now, you the pair of be into your battlefield on all group of islandses of East China Sea sea surface, opportunity stay to have preparation of person."
Xu Sheng's wry smile for a while:"I know.Being alas is old to stay here, a bit depressed.We are to whet one sword for thousand years.However, thought of hereafter can become famous overnight, have some to expect again with satisfied.I could not remembered clearly the current mood of Chu him/herself."
My apprehensibility they:"I knew to discommode you here.Whet one sword for thousand years, this description is really much to the point.Benefit sword the sheath is a world peace the arrival of the time.Text to, can personally create an unified world, we will be proud of."
Was also full of a dream in Xu Sheng's vision:"Say create unified world well and personally."
The under charge that Pan Zhang leads has no again to I and Xu a little bit more prosperous opportunity for having a great achievement, they cleaned up three islands very quickly.We after returning to the base see he walk on air a ground of appearance:"How, my action is quick.Tell you, I still grasped severals to lively come back.What trifle, dare also at my ground head up act boorishly."
I cannot help but smiling:"The text Gui is only very fierce, when become a life your site?"
In the middle of being a burst of and roaring with laughter, Pan Zhang also gets red in the face.I clapped his shoulder in the past:"Like, open a fun.To talk about the site of kick war your site will be very big.You grasp come of have will say person's words?"
What about Pan Zhang the mouth smiled to smile:"Have.You say of, can say several leaving of person's words.I grasp this is several inside, in addition to is a will talk, also have 2 it is said that is a head of group, what of the leader in the well.You say these things, don't treat well in the well, run up to act boorishly, seek dead guy."
I smiled, don't give him the explanation as well what is in the well, but change direction Xu Sheng:"Since having will say person's words,google, you slowly interrogate.I disappeared them, in case was disgusted.Touch all of the circumstance of surroundings island clear, include them to how can leave their their own sites and run to this place.Had better clear up an east as far as possible the circumstance in the big island, if we hereafter can send army in the past, these circumstances were very helpful."
Xu Sheng promises, from do.I then pull Pan Zhang to make him send me back coast:"Text Gui, you send me.Say honest words, I leave this time and uncertain and when come back."
Pan Zhang is accompanying me to walk and asking me:"You not come back don't relate to, do we when go out?The whole day didn't occupy stem, very annoyed."
I smile to comfort him:"It Be getting quicker.You now not is occupy to do?Surroundings several 100 inside of all of the island cleaned up.Can practice the whole naval battles, land battle project that you thought of.There is the opportunity to train soldiers of target like this being very rare."

Chapter 157 fights both with open and secret means(up)


The reconstruction of fishing village expended my many time.The precept that absorbs this, I don't dare to have any gist again and guard a pass in person and train consciousness of guarding against of people in person, established the measure that a series protect home and sped up them to have the protection system of small village set up.Waited everythings to all make an integrity, time had already led more than two months.See to shall arrive soon in winter, I just return to life light city inside.
Return to a life to only see Qin Yong with dignified look, my heart kept on sinking right away.Follow behind me so for several years, he facial expression like this, I am still a first sight.Have never waited to feel far from good of I export inquiry, Qin Yong passes to a letter:"Childe, you slowly see, this affair out of the blue, the person dies to return to life, you don't have to be too sad."
Listen to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论