2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre pro sheep and Zhang Di

This place.
Did a round fall to hurt?The vision of sheep a tight, the Shuo Shuo becomes bright of the Mou son start transfering Zhang Di carries of that sword top.Face two person with general absolute beings at the moment, formely always from vulgar to think that Zhang Di that escaped Guangzhou once didn't know where came courage, raise head to stick out chest of fly a way to the sheep and Qi cloud:"Did not thought of?This decisive battle will join contract today top to have no 3 people.Are you to have been becoming sad to have no way to place the other party at the hopeless situation?I came to like for you today."The words just finished saying and always calmed down discreet in speech and manner Qi cloud to fly to unexpectedly cannot help but smiling out:"Are you to say that you want to kill our 2?"Zhang Di Leng's way:"You feel that this are the joke BE?"Qi cloud flies to lay up a smiling face way:"That pours be not, I admit that you have already vanquished us two strength.But isn't now ……"the sheep connect a people's way:"I can deny.You overestimated the own ability enough extremely conceited, you thought with can break ground on making sword in Lung-chuan reviewing the sky?"Zhang Di Dao:"I since can walk to here, you have to admit that I have with the ability that you resist.I ain't to depend this sword, what I depend is myself!"He so on saying, even cannot helped but sheep to smile:"Have you already thought to just is all of our real strenghts?"
Chapter 169

Zhang Di forbids not to live heart bottom a cool, the sheep asks like this of meaning, haven't they made an effort?Zhang Di starts a little bit expecting a moxa moxa:"But …… you aren't engagements to fight at my life and death,still don't spare no effort with all strength?Sheep do you still want to let Qi cloud fly an one step?"Sheep cold way:"Not is to make him one-step, the chess meets opponent, I can't take the offensive a person who isn't willing to make moves with all strength.The doulang.com waited until Qi cloud to fly to develop the tallest real strenght, my nature would also put together to make an effort.""Qi cloud flies of the high real strenght?"Zhang Di can not believe of see fly to Qi cloud, this alliance of their 4 people has never run into some milli- hair, all the way invincible Qi cloud fly, there is also the more terrible high real strenght?Qi cloud flies to hear the sheep say like this, disgust of wrinkly knit the brows, way:"I once said, I would not use that way of, you give up hope."Sheep sneer way:"Do you why on earth still cheat youself with the false?You think so weren't my approving you a blood-sucking vampire?"Qi cloud flies an eyebrow a pick a way:"Not, because is current of I have already enough vanquished you and Zhang Di, even whole day bottom!"This kind of astounding words are pleasing to tell from Qi cloud fly, unexpectedly have no one silk frightened feeling.Zhang Di starts feeling again the hair is shivering, might it not be, Qi cloud flies of be the strength really strong to arrive this kind of situation?
The sheep is obviously also stunned speechless, a long time just way:"Qi cloud's flying you to seem to be not is one to like a mouthier."Qi cloud flies an impatient way:"Of course not BE."Sheep way:"I can not figure out you why despise thus mediumistic lie the reason of quality.I^wave guest%Chinese net"Qi cloud fly a way:"You can not guess naturally, all people all can not guess, I also because the chance and opportunity coincidentally just knows.Sheep, I put words fore head, the reason that you can not guess is me today this war necessarily wins of absolute assurance!If you would like to withdraw, I don't want to take your life.Zhang Di is also similar.You know of, I never say the words that didn't have confidence."The facial expression of the sheep in a twinkling becomes pale and visits to leave the brilliance of the not certain of flicker in eyes.Obviously, he understood the personality that Qi cloud flies too much, Qi cloud's flying is an enemy, but is an enemy who absolutely can't tell a lie.Exactly what is the reason for canning not guess ?Equally cut off most intelligent, even allow to in many ways still excel oneself whom Qi cloud flies, why can not guess that reason?Zhang Di stammerly connected in the part:"At the right moment, I ……I also a your all people include the reason that I all can not guess by myself, this ……this reason will definitely also become my killing the key to your two people today!"Qi cloud flies to see he as a set of he says, not from feel that having a little is funny:"Since even you can not guess, you with what take it as a key?"Zhang Di Dao:"But my teacher figure out come, is Gu star in the Zhang door of south mountain eventually is cold."Qi cloud flies tiny tiny one earthquake of vision, but immediately moves to open from Zhang Di Lian and looks at sheep.
The facial expression of the sheep has already resumed such as often, he hard thinks for a while, way:"Probably what you said is right of, since you have the strength to easily defeat me, why just again bitterness bitterness mutually hold?"Qi cloud flies but already break into laughter voice:"I not is say?I am good enough to vanquish you and Zhang Di, I am to come over at Zhang Di of etc., killed to kill for all of 1 times, I couldn't divide to make to twice begin."These iciness deeply of the words make a companion of that the laughter that don't moderate very much spread to Zhang Di's ear inside, he is tiny wrinkly to knit the brows,beats by dre pro.Qi cloud flew to realize his this small action:"Do not you believe?"Zhang Di's mind a tight, Qi cloud flies to intend to begin right away.Qi cloud's flying has already smiled a way:"So I experiment for you doing."After original appearance revelation comes out always cold such as ice of Qi cloud fly to a chain ofly smile and force Zhang Di Fang's inch greatly disorderly, just thought a good counterplan an all can not recall, have to gape of looking at Qi cloud to fly.Sheep already cold connect a way:"Qi cloud flies, do you exactly want to make what pattern?"The laughter Ga that Qi cloud flies however, the voice becomes deep and low:"Six year agos, I am really to have no ability to vanquish you, but, that is that I didn't make a firm decision, that was the reason that I have never found out to vanquish you.But after six years, I already dissimilarity.Don't say that I use that a method you necessarily hurt undoubtedly, even if I didn't use, current of you also lost because of own mistake with the opportunity that I resist."
The sheep suddenly crary cachinnation gets up:"Reason?You vanquish my reason be for guarding this dint?Don't think that I don't know what cheap trick you are playing.Qi cloud flies, you are too naive!This root is a legend, a legend that isn't likely to carry out forever!Your people of the past aren't to have never tried, not is have never paid to lead price.Would you incredibly like to ascend your everything for the sake of this vain thing wager?""Legend?"Zhang Di a head of fog water sees toward the sheep,does death back of the dint still conceal to have what other another inside stories?Qi cloud flies to contemptuously looking at his/her own opponent:"I am different from you, sheep, this I very early of understood and had already died that day ofly and then understood from my mother.This legend is actually to isn't true, only I can judge.You say that I ascended for the sake of this wager my everything, so what is my everything ?"The sheep has never thought him to ask like this, Leng unexpectedly have no speech all of a sudden with rightness.Qi cloud flew to see his one eye and raised head to hope the sky Qi however a smile:"I have already had no everything.This is pure is the on the gamble with no wager just."
Zhang Di is deeply moved, this a moment, he saw be described fly for Qi cloud of the evil incarnation, the icy cold eyes inside will also appear an ordinary mortal sort Qi bitter helpless air.The sheep slowly connected in the part:"You need not feeling bosom, this is have no useful.All of the births of whichever blood-sucking vampire is to the besmirching of God, you from cradle to the grave come down have already destined is a destiny like this."Qi cloud flies silently a way:"So we blood-sucking vampire can depend on oneself on the hoof."A cold light Shu ground is from Zhang Di at present flash across, Qi cloud flies of re- appeared that in the hand full is the whip son that pours a sting, dissimilarity of BE, whip son already the time body start to be suffused with red light."I ask once finally:Would you like to withdraw here?"The rising of body grace that Qi cloud flies to half empty, occupy vantage point of looking at sheep and Zhang Di Liang people.
Chapter 170

Zhang Di faces upward to hope Qi cloud to fly, feeling has been low a file time, a little bit regret at eventually the south mountain have never tied up to learn to order magic trick that rise to half's get empty.Read a Lang net the sheep is beside tiny tiny on smiling, don't know how, the body was also steady to rise to half empty, fly a way to Qi cloud:"You know my answer.You are to ask Zhang Di."Zhang Di Yi Zheng, wants to anyway beat however is also dead, a grind teeth a way:"I arrive at here very hard, the nature can't go out."Qi cloud flies to looking at a sheep way:"Zhang Di is to don't want to go out, you are to don't want to go out still can not go out?"Zhang Di Xin's way, this not useless talk?The sheep is very anxious to to eat your meat, affirmation BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论